- If one recites Surah Yaseen in dawn it happens to fulfill the needs (Darimi)
- Any aspiration is preceded by the recitation of the Surah Yaseen , it will be fulfilled(Al Ithqan)
- To recite nearby the grave will be effected goodly for the man in it.
- If a believer is at his last breaths and the Surah Yaseen is being recited close to him then his sprit will be caught only after Ridwan the angel in charge of Paradise brought a liquid from Paradise. He will drink if from his bed. When the spirit is caught it will be quenched fully. He will lay on the grave also without any thirst. He is not in need to get the tank of any Anbiyas. He will enter the Paradise as quenched from all thirst (Baidawi-5/63)
- If one recites Yaseen in the graveyard on that day the buried men will be relieved by the reduction of their torment of the grave and the one who recites it will be rewarded as the number of the men buried. (Ruh-ul Bayan)
- If Surah Yaseen recited for fulfilling any needs it will be fulfilled (Itqan)
- Ibnu Abbas (r) reports from the Prophet of Islam peace and blessings of Allah be upon him. He says “ I prefer Yaseen to be in the heart of my all the followers” (Ibnu Katheer).
The Prayer of Surah Yaseen
if one want to enter to any awesome matters he is expected to start it after reciting Surah Yaseen and the prayer below. Then it will be fulfilled.